The Buccaneers

Links to member sites & similar bands. Add yours.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

The Buccaneers

Postby Marbled » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 am

I first met Jonny Gatt the drummer while I was doing some La's acoustic covers at gigs his old band used to organise in a shitty upstairs room at a dodgy pub no bugger would come to... we became mates cause of Lee, and he got tickets to see The La's at Sheffield as did I, I couldn't make it sadly, but he went, the wrong day! he went the day later and it was a punk gig or something he was in the queue for scratching his chin to the new look La's fans! Andre works with my guitar player and is a mint guy, indeed we chat mainly about music and often The La's, influences can be seen on their profile.. but they've just done a three track EP, untitled yet and not in print, but on up their myspace.. you should really check it out, you people will for sure like it a lot more than my band The Alpha Waves! I think they're possibly York's best ready and waiting band to crack it on a wider scale, they have the look, the live performance, and most importantly a shed load of amazing songs and a prolific writing partnership between Andre on vocals and guitar and Jonny on drums with the lyrics.. please check them out, it'll be worth it!
http://www.myspace.com/thebuccaneersofyork
cheers
mx
Marbled

Re: The Buccaneers

Postby Lord Nash Gentleman » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:48 am

agreed unbelieveable how much these sound like kings of leon tho :lol:
Lord Nash Gentleman

Return to Links