The La's Promo Posters

All aspects of the Liverpool band - past present & future.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

The La's Promo Posters

Postby Doug » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Do we know if there are a lot of official La's promo posters for the singles and albums and do these tend to come up for sale on eBay?

I've had a look recently on eBay and there is an album promo poster on there at the moment at an eyewatering price but otherwise it just seems to be magazine cut outs etc. I'd love a couple of posters to frame but finding them may prove to be difficult!
Doug

Re: The La's Promo Posters

Postby Tony » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:54 pm

They do crop up occasionally. There's some on ebay right now! But some are reproductions. My advice is to watch it over a long period, you get a fair few coming up. The magazine ones are a little small and if they're original, faded...

I do have a couple of original posters, the best one is a London Records print of this...

Tony

Re: The La's Promo Posters

Postby Doug » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Cheers, I've set a Saved Search so will keep an eye on what comes up. That's a cracking print you've got there.

I see there's a couple of prints available from the recent exhibition, one black and white of Mavers, and one of the La's 1987 cover which both look great so I'll get these and keep an eye out for the original promos.
Doug

Return to The La's