Still believe in The La's?

All aspects of the Liverpool band - past present & future.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

Still believe in The La's?

Postby redlandsman87 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 am

Been ages since I've both listened to the music and posted on this here forum. Made a few bad, drunkenly intrusive and off=hand, ignorant like posts awhile back...for that, I'm sorry. Talking out of turn! Shot to pieces...when will I learn? (Name that band...not the best of their songs...)

But just ran through the lucky ol' tunes again! What we have, what's been so eternal...all still, within the backwards gaze of appreciation and admiration, been so full of life and passion...what's been so enduring, even if perhaps,in theory, never quite realized...(but, really, what all do we truly know? ha...)

..and if never is or are they to be such, then in shambles and puzzle pieces I'll gladly still admire... friggen' middle 8...been over you ten hundred times...where's that right chord?...

Dunno what kinda bigwigs or in-folk hang around these parts, but thank you. Thank you for all of your timeless hard work, perseverance, incredible genius and morality. Thank you for setting (spoken in no jest) a standard for songwriting or/and musicianship (and if not that, simply inspirational friendship) that either very few or no other blokes have ever realized.

Thank you for trying your best in the most trying of circumstances. Even when it all seemed hopeless.

Thank you for being you.

Thank you, above all else, for the music which has changed and defined so many of our lives, and inspired both such and so many others in droves.

Humans, we all are. Humans, we might not always be.
redlandsman87

Re: Still believe in The La's?

Postby Marbled » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 am

Liam Gallagher still believes in Lee Mavers and is trying to convert Kanye West too...

Marbled

Return to The La's