Breakloose - Viper CD-052 (Reissue with bonus tracks)

All aspects of the Liverpool band - past present & future.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

Re: Breakloose - Viper CD-052 (Reissue with bonus tracks)

Postby Number96 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 am

Regarding my request above - If it's easier, could someone maybe scan or take a photo of the page that has the track info and post it here? I'm dying for this info, and my meds aren't helping. Thanks.
Number96

Postby Neil83 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Number96 wrote:Regarding my request above - If it's easier, could someone maybe scan or take a photo of the page that has the track info and post it here? I'm dying for this info, and my meds aren't helping. Thanks.

Here you go. These should answer all your questions.

Neil83

Postby Number96 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Neil83 wrote:
Number96 wrote:Regarding my request above - If it's easier, could someone maybe scan or take a photo of the page that has the track info and post it here? I'm dying for this info, and my meds aren't helping. Thanks.

Here you go. These should answer all your questions.

It sure does! Thanks a million Neil. By the way, your timelines on this site have been my Bible for years as I try to make sense of the countless recordings and re-recordings of this band. Thanks for putting so much thought and effort into them. Do you have any plans of updating them with the latest from all the releases that came out in 2010?
Number96

Postby Neil83 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Number96 wrote:It sure does! Thanks a million Neil. By the way, your timelines on this site have been my Bible for years as I try to make sense of the countless recordings and re-recordings of this band. Thanks for putting so much thought and effort into them. Do you have any plans of updating them with the latest from all the releases that came out in 2010?

Hopefully, yes. They could certainly do with updating, couldn't they. It's just a matter of finding the time...

Cheers for the kind words BTW.
Neil83

Previous

Return to The La's