Barry Sutton - Fabian Rothschilde

All aspects of the Liverpool band - past present & future.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

Re: Barry Sutton - Fabian Rothschilde

Postby Ming-8L » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:36 am

What music have you been listening to lately? Do you play an instrument? I wouldn't know if you are around playing somewhere since I'm not local. What has Barry/Fabian been doing lately? What do like most about Liverpool? Your Dad has a good sense of humour with a very active mind, imagination.
Ming-8L

Postby Rothschild » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:53 am

Ming-8L wrote:What music have you been listening to lately? Do you play an instrument? I wouldn't know if you are around playing somewhere since I'm not local. What has Barry/Fabian been doing lately? What do like most about Liverpool? Your Dad has a good sense of humour with a very active mind, imagination.

Recently has been a weird time actually, loving John Martyn and Nick Drake, but also really into chic and earth, wind and fire, yeah I play guitar, mostly with my dad and stuff tbh, just been being him gigging a lot, recently he’s taken the beatnik hurricane experimental thing to a whole new level and it’s been really fun. I love that there’s always stuff going on, especially musically and the music scene that’s around atm is so fresh, bands like Acadian driftwood and the probes and stuff. Aha, that’s one way to put it
Rothschild

Postby Johan Cruyff » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am

Is there a better version of raindance floating about?
Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The La's