marbled music!

Links to member sites & similar bands. Add yours.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

marbled music!

Postby Marbled » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:48 am

link dead and removed. no point to thread since dead myspace link and new project
Last edited by Marbled on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marbled

Postby Neil83 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:18 am

Not bad. Like the riff in 'Making A Book'. 'Last Man Standings's good too. That vibrato type effect on the vocals annoys me though.
Neil83

Postby Marbled » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:21 am

Neil83 wrote: That vibrato type effect on the vocals annoys me though.

it does seem to be the downfall of people liking my band, but it's how I sing, I can't sing without it! but worry ye not, I'm probably splitting the band and quitting music, maybe to only form an acoustic duo and do backing vocals to my mate's songs. then I'm not depriving my band mates of getting anywhere cause people don't like vibrato voices like mine :cry: been thinking a lot about it for a coupla months now, and you being the person whose threads I read with most respect, gotta take it as a point I respect and appreciate the taking of time to have listened to my tunes at this make at a decision time for me and music.
Marbled

Postby Neil83 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:12 am

marbled wrote:it does seem to be the downfall of people liking my band, but it's how I sing, I can't sing without it! but worry ye not, I'm probably splitting the band and quitting music, maybe to only form an acoustic duo and do backing vocals to my mate's songs. then I'm not depriving my band mates of getting anywhere cause people don't like vibrato voices like mine :cry: been thinking a lot about it for a coupla months now, and you being the person whose threads I read with most respect, gotta take it as a point I respect and appreciate the taking of time to have listened to my tunes at this make at a decision time for me and music.

God, you've embarrassed me a bit there marbled lad! I dunno what to say...

Definitly don't stop writing anyway whatever happens. 'cos you have got something there at least. And certainly don't give up just because of my
above post. I'm no musical authority.
Neil83

Return to Links