16 year old La...

Introduce yourself.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

16 year old La...

Postby MaversIsAnEvertonian » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Alright everyone... 16 year old lad from Fazakerley but moved to North Wales a few years back. Avid Evertonian follow them home, away and abroad and I try an promote how good the La's are to all me Welsh mates haha. Still got family all over Liverpool and I'm down every weekend for the Everton games including the away games as i get my coach from County Rd. Hope to see The La's live one day although I've gotta say i havent been impressed with videos of some of their recent performances I've seen. Here's hoping for some new tune from them anyway. Nice one for the read.....
MaversIsAnEvertonian

Re: 16 year old La...

Postby will_law25 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Well you take my title for the youngest member :wink: The new shows are well worth it mate, if youve never seen them before then go, you never know if you'll ever get the chance again!
will_law25

Re: 16 year old La...

Postby MaversIsAnEvertonian » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:04 pm

will_law25 wrote:Well you take my title for the youngest member :wink: The new shows are well worth it mate, if youve never seen them before then go, you never know if you'll ever get the chance again!

haha how old are you? boss news that they've just announced a liverpool date for this friday looks like ill get to see them!
MaversIsAnEvertonian

Return to Just arrived..?