alright

Introduce yourself.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

alright

Postby KevinWBAFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 am

ive been lurking for a while as i found it impossible to sign up on my aol account. i grabbed a hotmail account today and got in no trouble. its a good site, an interesting read.

anyway, my names kevin, im 39 and im from birmingham. i lived in fazakerley for about a year, 1987, when i was in care at dyson hall. which is where i first heard the la's, one of the lids had some kind of bootleg tape of their early demos i think, it was played around the clock along with frank zappa and pink flloyd. if anyone else here was in dyson then i was on sefton unit, the units were all named after liverpool parks, sefton, stanley and morris.

ive got a lot of affection for the city and ive come back loads of times for weekends, usually to coincide with either west brom or birmingham playing at goodison or anfield. i usually do all the daft touristy stuff like a meal at the pier head, then a razz on the mersey ferry, then the match and out on the piss after.

anyway, cheers to whoever is responsible for the site, its a good read.
KevinWBAFC

Re: alright

Postby Syl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 am

Hello Kevin, welcome to the forum. AOL bin (Spam) the 'click to join' email the forum sends out to you once you've signed up. You probably succeeded in joining, but never got the forum email to finish things off.
Syl
Site Admin

Return to Just arrived..?