kenny p scotland

Introduce yourself.

Moderators: Tony, Syl

kenny p scotland

Postby kenny p » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 pm

hi been lurking in the shadows for awhile ( about 2 years) was allways more a cast , john power , type of fan didn,t really get in to the las as didnt like "there she goes "as a single. heard the album a few years ago an liked it alot even then ."there she goes" sounds good when listning on the album although i still dont like it on its own (if that makes sense) would like 2 congratulate u fellas that have been running this site as i allways find what you do is really good with the way that yous unearth a lot of stuff from the past lost recordings and the likes . at the moment i have just got the album and just bought the book should get it in afew days . looking forward 2 start to build up a collection of matterial from the la,s so any recommedations of what i should go for next would be much appreciated (i normally get this stuff a wee bit at a time as like 2 build it up over time ie birthdays an the likes so as to allways have something to look forward 2 . cheers kenny p . ps any 1 know where i could get any cast or johns hidden material or stuff thats never been published would be very much appreciated ....
kenny p

Return to Just arrived..?